privacy disclaimer legal
The boring stuff
Your privacy is important to us.
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of individual-specific information collected about our customers and prospective customers.
How does we collect information?
Information is collected by specifically requesting it from you when you complete and submit our contact form.
We will not disclose any of your personal information except when we have your permission to do so or where required by law.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
The information contained on this web site is believed to be reliable and while every effort has been made to insure that the information is accurate, we disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any particular purpose. This includes but is not limited to information provided by any third party which is accessed through this site via a hyperlink.
Those persons who access this information assume full responsibility for the use of said information and understand and agree that the owner of this site is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of any information contained on this site.
Any reference to specific products, companies or services does not necessarily constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by the owner of this site.
All Hosting Plans Terms and Conditions
1. All correspondence relating to your hosting plan will be sent via email only. Correspondence will be sent to the General contact and may be copied to the Technical contact. Both the General and Technical contact addresses will be authorised contacts on your account and may receive confidential information relating to the account from time to time.
2. If you exceed your total monthly bandwidth and/or disk space, the website will no longer function and will be blocked until the start of the next calendar month. Your bandwidth and disk usage can be reviewed in the control panel.
3. Telephone support is provided during our Business Support operating hours 9.00am thru 5.30pm Mon to Fri. Integrinet Design & Marketing offers general advice for server features offered in the control panel, general enquiries and server faults. We do not provide free support for setting up software on your computer, publish/upload of your website or import of any databases to our server. We do not provide free support for troubleshooting web design issues, or server scripting issues. Support for these activities is provided at a rate of $35 per 15 minutes with the minimum charge being $35.
4. Integrinet Design & Marketing will endeavour to provide high performance and high reliability, however in order to deliver a service to you at a competitive price, your service will be hosted on a server that also hosts other customers’ email and websites. Due to the shared nature of the server environment, performance may vary from time to time. Should a guaranteed performance be required, please contact Integrinet Design & Marketing directly about a suitable service.
5. We are able to transfer domains from other providers but we cannot provide any “import” of your website content from another provider’s server. This work can be carried out by a qualified webmaster or web design professional. Transfer of domain/web hosting to Integrinet Design & Marketing does not automatically cancel any services at your previous provider. You must cancel third party services directly with the supplier of those services. Integrinet Design & Marketing is not responsible for any fees incurred by the cancellation of your service with any third party supplier.
6. Integrinet Design & Marketing hosting services include a Brute Force lockout system. This means if access to a user account is attempted with an incorrect password and this occurs multiple times in a short time period, the account will be locked. The account will automatically reset within a 48 hour period, however should this occur and you request our manual intervention, this is billed at $35 per 15 minutes with the minimum charge being $35.
7. Integrinet Design & Marketing do not keep regular backups of your website, hosting plan, email or other data services we may provide to you. No guarantees are made regarding the integrity of your data provided by our hosting services. However you have the ability to take a full backup using the tools provided within the control panel. It is the client/organisation responsibility to have an appropriate backup strategy in place, including backing up your web data regularly. To the extent permitted by law, Integrinet Design & Marketing accepts no liability whatsoever for any of your lost data or security disruptions. Please consult with your webmaster or web design professional for advice on this matter.
8. We take measures to restrict the volume of mail that can be relayed through the server. We also enforce server resource limits on your utilisation of server CPU, Memory, Disk I/O and IP connections. The resource limits vary depending on your selected package. Our resource limits are appropriate for the types of website that we expect to be hosted on our servers. This is a shared environment designed primarily for small websites, if your website is large or overly complex (e.g. large shopping cart) you may find your usage restricted by the resource limits. If you require a service without resource limits please contact your Integrinet Design & Marketing directly to discuss a more suitable service.
10. All accounts must be paid in full by the due date as specified on your tax invoice.
11. Your commencement of service indicates your agreement to these above conditions; and Our Standard Form of Agreement, Conditions of Service – Hosting, Acceptable Use Policy and our Schedule of Fees and Charges, all available at http://www.integrinet.com.au/legal
12. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST (unless stated otherwise).
13. While we will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of our Servers, we do not guarantee that the Servers will be free from unauthorized users or hackers and we shall be under no liability for such. The same applies for any email services we may provide on your behalf, we do not warrant against non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email. Integrinet takes no responsibility or liability for any websites which are disrupted through outdated and/or unsupported platforms. This includes but is not limited to any content management system. The client is responsible for liaising with the their elected onsite content manager or other, to perform or have in place a regular system of approved and supported security/update measures in order to maintain a secure hosting environment. Integrinet will only provide update and support requests at the bequest of the client. Fees apply and may vary according to individual situations or tasks required.
14. Integrinets hosting services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of International, Country, County, Federal or State regulation is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret laws.
Examples of content which is not acceptable on Integrinet Servers: "Pirated software" or "Warez", "Hacker programs and/or archives", "IRC Bots", "Gambling Related", "Copyrighted Mp3's", CGI-based message boards.
You specifically agree to indemnify and hold Integrinet harmless from any claims resulting from a breach of these terms, and/or their use of the service, which damages another.
Warez - Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, and password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
15. Current Integrinet Design & Marketing Security Policy (Updated March 2018)
16. Dropped support for PHP 5.0.
Integrinet will no longer host/support PHP 5.0 based websites. As of the 6th of September 2020 Integrinet Design & Marketing no longer supports or will host websites based on the PHP 5.0 series database. Due to the inherent security flaws of the PHP 5.0 platform, we deemed it an unacceptable risk to our network and our customers and have therefore removed it from service. Impacted customers can elect to upgrade their website to a PHP 7.0 or greater platform or change hosting provider.
17. These terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice.